For patients receiving medical care at Circle Care Center (CCC), our Mental Health Services offer individual and group counseling to support your emotional and physical well-being. We are committed to providing services that are affirmative, sex-positive, culturally sensitive, consistent with risk reduction principles, and that promote patient self-determination.
Mental Health Services at Circle Care Center include:
- Individual or couples counseling
- Referrals to other mental health service providers
- Most insurances accepted and self-pay options available
- Substance use assessment and treatment referrals (drugs, alcohol, sex and/or internet use)
- Free support groups provided by partner agencies Triangle Community Center (ctpridecenter.org) and MFAP (www.mfap.org)