Transgender Care at Circle Care Center
Circle Care Center provides an affirming environment for people who are transgender and gender non-conforming (TGNC). Patients can receive hormone therapy as well as engage in an ongoing relationship with a primary care provider and/or a mental health provider to address the full spectrum of their health and wellness needs.
Transgender Health Services at Circle Care Center include:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Screenings & Treatment
- HIV/AIDS Testing & Treatment
- PrEP & PEP for HIV prevention
- Mental Health Services
- Referrals to surgeons for gender confirmation surgeries
- Referrals for social service navigation and insurance enrollment
**The providers at Circle Care Center are members of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH – www.wpath.org)**
Circle Care Center provides care coordination for transgender patients who need additional support. Assistance in correcting your state and federal identity documents and referrals regarding benefits, insurance, housing, and other supportive services are available through Triangle Community Center (www.ctpridecenter.org).