Botox Treatment is now available at Circle Care Center. Botox is refined from the naturally occurring bacterium, Clostridium botulinum. It works by relaxing muscles in the area surrounding the injection site.
More about Botox Treatment:
- Botox increases skin elasticity for three to six months while the treatment remains active.
- Even deep wrinkles that might not disappear completely after an initial injection, may become less severe over time during this three to six-month period.
- Continued treatment may help prevent the formation of wrinkles over time. Botox is a treatment approved by the FDA for use on crow's feet.
- Botox Treatment at Circle Care Center is available for both new and existing patients and is currently being offered for a rate of $12 per unit.
- Actual units needed per treatment may vary by patient, but treatment for one area typically requires 20 – 30 units.
Learn more about receiving Botox treatment at our medical center in Norwalk, CT by calling 203-852-9525 or contact us here.